Top 20 Best Islamic Quotes & Best Sayying Part 1

    Author: Unknown Genre: »
    Rating


    1. Keep your parents smiling. They spent their days and nights keeping you from crying.
    2. Everyday Allah thinks about you. Every hour Allah looks after you. Every minute Allah cares about you. because every second Allah loves you.
    3. Make sure you say. SubhanAllah. Alhamdulillah. Allahu Akbar.
    4. Dear ALLAH, You always give me one reason to smile, when I have 1000 reasons to cry, I’m thankful for this life, I love you.
    5. People will test you, Allah will help you.
    6. Allah is my Rabb, and Islam is my breath.
    7. I Born as a Muslim. I Stay as a Muslim. I Die as a Muslim.
    8. When you don’t know what to do in a situation, just Pray and ALLAH will give the answer.
    9. A relationship with ALLAH is the most important and sweet relationship you can have in your life!
    10. ALLAH swt always has 3 replies to our prayers, Yes, Yes, but not now, I have a better plan for you, There’s never a No :)
    11. Allah, I trust You, and I know that You will direct my steps, so I’m not afraid to step out and find out what You have for me.
    12. When things didn't go as you planned, don't be let down. Make new plans. The sun doesn't stop shining just because of dark clouds.
    13. Only ALLAH knows the million tears hidden behind our fake smile.
    14. Be happy with what you have, while working for what you want. Remember, A happy and successful life, begins with ALLAH and ends for ALLAH.
    15. ALLAH doesn’t give the things we want, but the things we need. ALLAH doesn’t give the people we want, but the people we need.
    16. Talk to Allah, He’s waiting to hear from you. Cry to Allah, He’s waiting to remove your tears. Pray to Allah, He is waiting to answer you.
    17. I’m worried, I’m stressed, I’m confused, but I know that ALLAH will make the right things happen so it will all be okay.
    18. Start with Bismillah. End with Alhamdulillah. Patience with SubhanAllah. Promise with InsyaAllah. Your life will be blessed by Allah. :’)
    19. My Dear Allah, I’m nothing without you. I’m lost without your guidance. I’m dead without your love. Don’t leave me to myself.
    20. ALLAH is my motivation. ALLAH is my encouragement. ALLAH is my strength. ALLAH is my destiny. ALLAH is my everything.

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

copyright by Kamarul Arnizam